We might as well lay down and die
'Sometimes I see
How the brave new world arrives
And I see how it thrives
In the ashes of our lives
Oh yes, man is a fool
And he thinks he'll be okay
Dragging on, feet of clay
Never knowing he's astray
Keeps on going anyway...'

7 Comments:
In the immortal words of Glenda Slagg: Pass the sick bag
And a happy new year to you too.
"It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily.
"So it is."
"And freezing."
"Is it?"
"Yes," said Eeyore. "However," he said, brightening up a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately."
Happy New Year, Owen
"Who can say what we'll find,
What lies waiting down the line,
at the end of '89"
Seems almost prophetic from here...
Happy New Year from Berlin!
Bienchen
[IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq292/dejanno/agnetha_hatherley.jpg[/IMG]
http://s457.photobucket.com/albums/qq292/dejanno/?action=view¤t=agnetha_hatherley.jpg
hello, i think that this post is the best that i have read.. i would like to read more about this topic.
Really trustworthy blog. sesli Please keep updating with great posts like this one. sesli sohbet I have booked marked your site and am about to email it
Post a Comment
<< Home