All doomed

Shameless plug #47: in January's Frieze I can be found, along with Shumon Basar, doing a round-up of the past year in architecture. Online, the preview of the piece credits Make architects with the building above - before Sam Jacob and Charles Holland take me off their links bar I'd like to point out that this error is not repeated in the magazine itself.
Irrelevantly, this is utterly spectacular (via Things).
Irrelevantly, this is utterly spectacular (via Things).

4 Comments:
Hey Owen. Now I know Make are a bit rubbish, but this project really takes the biscuit!
Sam
Owen, that's an outrage! I'm striking you off my links and never reading this site again. And canceling my subscription. And my TV license.
It must be divine retribution or something.
did you actually co-write an article with Shumon?
that's super-interesting... (read: tragic).
Happy Festivas nevertheless.
I just cant stop reading this. Its so cool, so full of information that I just didnt know. Im glad to see that people are actually writing about this issue in such a smart way, showing us all different sides to it. Youre a great blogger. Please keep it up. I cant wait to read whats next.
Geneva Hotels
Post a Comment
<< Home