Wednesday, December 24, 2008

С Рождеством!



A merry Winter Shopping Festival (as they so appropriately call it in Dubai) to every one of you, recession and flu epidemic pending. As I am in my hometown for the holiday there will be the annual post on how rubbish it is, but until then posts may be thin on the ground, something also neccessitated by my Mum's appallingly slow computer. Still, ding dong merrily etc - and more appropriate midwinter entertaiment can be found in the form of Snegourotchka's seasonal Soviet ice queen cartoon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rhys Tranter said...

Your mum's appallingly slow computer? Welcome to my world. I'm at home for the holidays, too. Merry Christmas!

9:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always take the trip to neighbouring Portsmouth and recoil in horror at Gunner's Wharf - a Ballardian vision of Hell if ever there was one.

11:16 pm  
Blogger avvakum said...

И с Рождеством Вас, дорогой товарищ Оуэн!

-платформа "Что делать?" (Санкт-Петербург/Москва)

chtodelat.wordpress.com

12:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I'm off to see Changeling tomorrow for myself, I didn't read beyond the first sentence of your more recent post.

Your critique of the cultutal phenomenon that is Leisureworld and other recent Sotonian horrors is eagerly awaited.

11:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

И с новынм годом ко всем,
от Сескуийпедалиста

10:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home