Thursday, April 30, 2009

'Deflected Bildungsroman'



Admit to being very pleased with this, though I'd like to make clear that no monies between myself and Meades were exchanged.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crikey. "In a school of one". Very Brian Clough. Congratulations!

2:57 pm  
Blogger Chris Matthews said...

This registers 10 Tony Bens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYnGza8W-5w

3:54 pm  
Anonymous Adam said...

"in a school of one",
eh, a hard blow to Collectivity...and a victory for the New Individualism.

4:18 pm  
Anonymous Anne said...

Excellent work. Well done.

I hope you can still get your head out of the door.

6:53 pm  
Blogger owen hatherley said...

My head is roughly the size of that bust of Stalin at present...

9:31 pm  
Blogger Half-a-man said...

High praise indeed. You're on the way to having many television series in which you stand motionless in front of buildings, talking monotonously while looking a great deal like Deputy Dog.

12:20 am  
Anonymous negocios rentables said...

Hello, i would like to read more about this interesting topic. I think that this post has very useful information.

4:03 pm  
Anonymous ideas de negocio said...

Really trustworthy blog. sesli Please keep updating with great posts like this one. sesli sohbet I have booked marked your site and am about to email it

3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home