Before/After

Hoping at some point to comment on this, and this, and also this, which is a very good reply to my previous post on High-Tech, all of which seem potentially linked in some way. Too busy to do any of this unfortunately, because of a large project that I will be plugging on here soon. In the interim, here's the complete proceedings of the Modernism After Postmodernism event at UEL - me, Mark Fisher, Nina Power and Jeremy Gilbert pondering aforementioned subject in a variety of different and complimentary ways. I'm a bit quiet and improvising (or rambling) on the vagaries of modernism/postmodernism/what happens next in one city, the city being Sheffield. There are many, many 'ummm's. It also has a PDF of my presentation, and apologies to those (including The Sesquipedalist) whose photos I used uncredited.

2 Comments:
Where is the PDF presentation?
It's there - where it says 'HERE' after Part Two.
Post a Comment
<< Home