Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Plumpes Denken



The Historical Materialism conference was proof, needed especially when the organised (British) left is in a fairly parlous state, that there are enormous amounts of non-organised but deeply politicised people capable of spending an entire three day Marxist conference talking, analysing and agitating on politics, economics and aesthetics without shouting at each other about who expelled who in 1973 or last week and the burning question of whether or not a defunct state was 'deformed' or not. There were, shockingly enough, more people there than expected, and more ideas than you'd find in a whole year of magazines that are 'interested in ideas', although they may be rather less palatable to advertisers.

My own small and fairly perfunctory contribution - I'm fully aware that discussions of 1920s architecture appear pretty fucking recherche in the midst of the current mess - is nonetheless posted up in full here, and if you want to encourage more discussion of 1920s architecture, well, it is taken from the unfinished thesis, so comments are especially welcome.

35 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PETER FARTED

4:02 pm  
Blogger Alex said...

More than solely the British left, but the international left especially were in rude health.

2:22 pm  
Anonymous viagra online said...

It was a nice contribution indeed. I think we need more blogger like this one, everything is brilliant and I will find more illustration about the1 920's architecture.

9:21 pm  
Anonymous buy generic viagra said...

Interesting post. I think this blogger has been releasing the best information about this conferences. It's all about history and Economy. Both of sciences are my passion.

4:26 pm  
Blogger ashwin said...

This blog gives the light in which I can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives useful information. Thanks for this nice blog.
Amsterdam Hotels

2:25 pm  
Anonymous negocios rentables said...

Hello, i would like to read more about this interesting topic. I think that this post has very useful information.

4:16 pm  
Anonymous ideas de negocio said...

Really trustworthy blog. sesli Please keep updating with great posts like this one. sesli sohbet I have booked marked your site and am about to email it

4:01 pm  
Anonymous female viagra said...

Please one more post about that.I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect

12:18 am  
Anonymous Cheap Essay Writing said...

This blog Is very informative, I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog. It helped me with ocean of knowledge so I really believe you will do much better in the future. Good job web master.

12:59 pm  
Anonymous Cheap Essays said...

Thank you very much for taking your time to create this very informative site.I have learned a lot from your site.

3:13 pm  
Anonymous Paper Writing Services said...

Thanks for very interesting post. I have a high regard for the valuable information you offer in your articles. I really believe you will do much better in the future.

3:44 pm  
Anonymous Cheap Essays said...

This was a great and fun article for me to read. I have really enjoyed all of this very cool and fun information. This was really very interesting. Cheap Essays

4:22 pm  
Anonymous Paper Writing Services said...

Great post! and incredible blog ! Very helpful post! I must say. Simple & interesting. Wonderful work. Paper Writing Services

5:33 pm  
Anonymous Hire a PHP Developer said...

This is such a great post, and was thinking much the same myself. Another great update.

7:40 pm  
Anonymous Photocopier Repairs Basildon said...

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more posts by you

10:41 am  
Anonymous Online Shopping In Pakistan said...

Thank you for such a fantastic blog. Where else could one get this kind of info written in such an incite full way? I have a presentation that I am just now working on, and I have been looking for such information

12:09 pm  
Anonymous Hajj Packages said...

Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time

12:44 pm  
Anonymous Wholesale Towels said...

Favorite post having such an fantastic and useful informative content. Describing good blogging concepts as well as basics that are very much useful in skilled content writing as well.

2:26 pm  
Anonymous Debt Collector said...

Favorited post having such an fantastic and useful informative content. Describing good blogging concepts as well as basics that are very much useful in skilled content writing as well. Debt Collector

7:59 am  
Anonymous Debt Collection said...

Very informative and helpful. I was searching for this information but there are very limited resources. Thank you for providing this information. Debt Collection

8:27 am  
Anonymous Debt Collection said...

It's really pleasure to read your post. Thank you so much for writing such a nice post. Debt Collection

8:03 am  
Anonymous Android App Marketing said...

Great post! and incredible blog ! Very helpful post! I must say. Simple & interesting. Wonderful work! Android App Marketing

7:20 pm  
Anonymous Cheap Essay Writing said...

Thanks for sharing this site. this is a great full site. Cheap Essay Writing
College Essay Writing
Professional Essay Writing

2:20 pm  
Anonymous ครีมยางพารา said...

Your blog is perfect, and I like this article. I find the information I need.

3:11 pm  
Anonymous CitraIndah - Kota Nuansa Alam Timur Cibubur said...

Your blog is perfect, and I like this article. I find the information I need.

9:53 am  
Anonymous Itupoker.Com Agen Poker Online Indonesia Terpercaya said...

Soon after all, what a fantastic website and useful posts, I'll upload inbound hyperlink - bookmark this website internet site? Regards, Reader.

9:55 am  
Anonymous ครีมยางพารา said...

I like your website. Thank you for great information. I will come back to your website again.

best regards

7:50 am  
Anonymous mens pant styles 2013 shops in rawalpindi and islamabad said...

I like your website. Thank you for great information. I will come back to your website again.

9:52 am  
Anonymous Custom Essays said...

I appreciate It is very nice to see good information in your posting. Custom Essays

6:19 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include approximately all important infos. I would like to see more posts like this .

Oracle PCI Compliance Check Tool


5:18 pm  
Anonymous Coupon Missy said...

I really enjoyed your blog. It’s always nice when you find something that is not only informative but entertaining. Coupon Missy
Coupon Codes
Free Shipping
Grocery Coupons
Aeropostale Coupons
ALDO Shoes Coupons
Amazon Coupons
American Eagle Coupons
Ann Taylor Coupons
AutoZone Coupons
Babies Online Coupons
Babies R Us Coupons
Banana Republic Coupons
Barnes and Noble Coupons
Barneys Warehouse Coupons
Beauty.com Coupons
Bebe Coupons
Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons
Best Buy Coupons
Beyond the Rack Coupons
BJs Wholesale Coupons
Bloomingdales Coupons
Bluefly Coupons
Build.com Coupons
Care.com Coupons
Columbia Coupons
Coupons.com Coupons
Diapers.com Coupons
Eddie Bauer Coupons
Express Coupons
Faucet.com Coupons
Gap Coupons
Groupon Coupons

9:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Article, souvenir pernikahan murah dijakarta online. thanks for your article. :)

12:19 pm  
Anonymous Coupon Blues said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about information and love learning more on this. If possible,it was extremely helpful for me. Amazon Promo Codes
American Eagle Promo Code
AutoZone Coupons
Barnes & Noble Coupon Code
Barneys Warehouse Coupons
bebe Coupon Codes
Bed Bath and Beyond Coupon
Best Buy Coupons
Bluefly Coupon Codes
Groupon Promo Codes
Haggar Coupons
JcPenney Coupons
Kohls Coupons
Light In The Box Coupons
Macy's Coupon
Next Day Flyers Coupon Codes
Overstock Promo Codes
Sears Coupons
SmartBargains Coupons
Target Promo Codes
Walmart Coupon Codes
Woot Coupon Codes

2:32 pm  
Anonymous Airport Taxi said...

I love it your ideas are great. Nice one good job..
Airport Taxi

2:58 pm  
Anonymous Custom Essays said...

Great work by the blogger this blog really help me. Have a good day! Thanks for sharing.
Custom Essays

7:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home