Friday, March 27, 2009

Reduce Yourself to a Zero



Imprint for the forthcoming Militant Modernism amongst many other things now has its own blog - reviews, ephemera and Zero-related events will follow on there, as the first tentative shots in what, with luck, will eventually become a veritable propaganda assault...

3 Comments:

Blogger Giovanni Tiso said...

Drat - too late to amend the Amazon order and include the Fear of Music book.

The last sentence of your blurb is one of the best pieces of blurbing I've come across in a while. Intriguing, yet not explicative enough to make reading the book redundant.

Word verification, believe it or not, is "proud".

2:57 am  
Blogger owen hatherley said...

Ha! It combines quotes from Thatcher and The Terminator, which I hoped would intrigue...

1:15 pm  
Blogger owen hatherley said...

please step outside the right vs. left paradigm.

Ahem. This blog will be resolutely cleaving to this paradigm, thank you very much. But I'll remember to 'reach out to the police and military' on Wednesday, thanks for the advice.

12:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home