One for Robin Carmody

It was claimed to me yesterday by a long-time SWP member that Rod Stewart was, in the early-mid '60s, while working as a gravedigger, a member of the International Socialists. Seeing as he now apparently owns the 'Britain' island in Dubai's famous global archipelago, it is sadly apparent that the world revolution is no longer on the agenda of the pineapple-haired one - but very interesting nonetheless, especially as it's always nice to know that some Mods were not incipient Tories; and as I.T points out, it puts a particularly sharp spin on the already overwhelmingly grim commodity-fetishist trudge of 'Handbags and Gladrags'.

2 Comments:
This is very true.I lost my weight just made changes in food ,taking all vegetarian and of low carb This helped me a lot and I suggest everyone
Rome Hotels
Really trustworthy blog. sesli Please keep updating with great posts like this one. sesli sohbet I have booked marked your site and am about to email it
Post a Comment
<< Home