This is surely heaven for all Brutalist-Nostalgist types - the BBC Radiophonic Worskhop soundtracks the construction of BBC Television Centre. Magnificent.
I can't run this video (at work! how could our system be so slow...) but I want to tell you (again?) how great your blog is and how much I enjoy your writing and-- I often publish a link to it in our firm newsletter... so I hope you are getting even more fans. Write that thesis; we are counting on you for inspiration, leadership in all our futures, such as they may be.
Really trustworthy blog. sesli Please keep updating with great posts like this one. sesli sohbet I have booked marked your site and am about to email it
2 Comments:
I can't run this video (at work! how could our system be so slow...) but I want to tell you (again?) how great your blog is and how much I enjoy your writing and--
I often publish a link to it in our firm newsletter... so I hope you are getting even more fans. Write that thesis; we are counting on you for inspiration, leadership in all our futures, such as they may be.
Really trustworthy blog. sesli Please keep updating with great posts like this one. sesli sohbet I have booked marked your site and am about to email it
Post a Comment
<< Home