I left a longer comment on Weston at Nothing to See Here but Blogger wasn't playing ball to comment here.
I spent Monday afternoon in Southampton for the first time in years. Unfortunately the map is no use in helping my middle aged brain to recall the names of the (IMO) much more architecturally interesting "twin towers" on Western Esplanade that were demolished to make way for the West Quay development (and which I think you mentioned in passing long ago in a post in The Measures Taken.)
Attempting an appropriately flaneuriste approach to my first ever perambulation of les arcades of the completed shopping centre yesterday, I was struck by the uncanny resemblance of the central atrium to the sets for Korda's Things to Come.
Really trustworthy blog. sesli Please keep updating with great posts like this one. sesli sohbet I have booked marked your site and am about to email it
This picture reminds me of the beach house that we stayed at last summer. Those tall windows give an excellent view of the beach and you can watch the sunrise from your bed.
3 Comments:
I left a longer comment on Weston at Nothing to See Here but Blogger wasn't playing ball to comment here.
I spent Monday afternoon in Southampton for the first time in years. Unfortunately the map is no use in helping my middle aged brain to recall the names of the (IMO) much more architecturally interesting "twin towers" on Western Esplanade that were demolished to make way for the West Quay development (and which I think you mentioned in passing long ago in a post in The Measures Taken.)
Attempting an appropriately flaneuriste approach to my first ever perambulation of les arcades of the completed shopping centre yesterday, I was struck by the uncanny resemblance of the central atrium to the sets for Korda's Things to Come.
Really trustworthy blog. sesli Please keep updating with great posts like this one. sesli sohbet I have booked marked your site and am about to email it
This picture reminds me of the beach house that we stayed at last summer. Those tall windows give an excellent view of the beach and you can watch the sunrise from your bed.
Post a Comment
<< Home