White House in Germany
A few of the pictures of my Deutsche excursion are up at Flickr, including some appropriately monochrome shots of Dessau, a town which I must write about at length, although perhaps not here (any publishers/magazines who fancy a hauntological modernist travelogue around a depressed DDR town, let me know!) It's my birthday today, only due to some Crohn's related unpleasantness I may just spend it sitting around drinking cider and watching telly, and listening to wistful birthday related songs by the Junior Boys and the Sugarcubes. Hmph.

8 Comments:
Photos look great, especially the angles and the Hauptbahnhof ones.
Happy Birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
that would make you, what? about twenty three now.......
carl
Happy birthday! Listening to The Sugarcubes sounds like a great idea. I hope that you get a nice birthday cake.
Many Happy Returns - grand photos of the DDR
C
Your arrogant pretensions of special-ness get you no-where, sans trendwhore idoltry a la LENINS TOMB.
However, your eye for photography could prove profitable.
Best/whythefuckamireadingsomecommieblog: Hanson
it's pretensions TO, Hanson...
happy birthday, owen...from a faithful reader in chicago...
John
Post a Comment
<< Home