You said you wanted some Space...

Although it shows up my utter photographic amateurism - given my rather iffy old camera and penchant for buying film in pound shops in Woolwich I'm not doing myself any favours - I've thrown caution to the wind and set up a Flickr account. Currently up there are some shots of Woolwich, and a few of Colonel Seifert's Space House, for a revisionist piece on this generally reviled speculative architect that is currently in progress. Anyone who wants to send me a half-decent (or, heavens above, digital) camera, my email address is top right.

5 Comments:
Hmm, actually these are really shoddy...I should at least have noticed the bits of scanner in the corners and photoshopped them out. In my defence I say that London usually looks this grey...
How strange. I was in London today and took pictures of this very building. Isn't it lovely? Like a cylindrical Centre Point.
Glad to hear about the Flickr account. Got your article, ta. I did reply but maybe it didn't get to you. Will get it up this week.
Ah, it didn't for some reason. Still, glad to hear you've got it...oh and can I put in a request for those postcards!
i don't know if it's down to skill or the wonders of pound shop film, but that's a great picture with lovely colour.
er, thought i should say hello - i've been reading quietly for quite a while and really enjoy your writing and subject matter, and as i just added you as a flickr contact, it felt a little stalkerish not to speak up. so, hello!
a digital camera would ruin that special hazy ostalgic look that informs or should I say infests the plakaty!
Post a Comment
<< Home