Friday, May 11, 2007

Not Gone Enough



I once saw Tony Blair at an assassin's proximity, and had I known (or if I had been older than eleven) I like to think I would have done something. He was speaking at the Tolpuddle Martyrs annual do in the early 1990s, I remembered his name because I thought he may have been the Daily Mirror cartoonist 'Blair', and was a little disappointed when he wasn't. I'm currently thinking of boycotting all news until the bastard's gone, so I don't have to look at another eulogy to this religiose far-right shit, or behold again the dewy-eyed lickspittles that act as the remnants of the Labour Party kidding themselves they aren't serving in the most rightwing government in British history. This is just splenetic and short enough, until the fucker's in a cold cell in the Hague.

2 Comments:

Blogger dinoibo said...

Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat

2:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here what i found -> vision correction

9:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home