Friday, July 16, 2010

The whole city is your jewellery box


Two newer things which have no connection other than mentions of Sheffield and self-made architectures. There's a BD column on the perniciousness of Reference and Vernacular; and I also have the Epiphanies page in this month's Wire (ie the one with Chris Watson on the cover) on a subject that will be fairly unsurprising to lots of those reading this. Warning: prose 'overripe' (which reminds me, I am planning to finish this, but not in blog form. More details to ensue, eventually).

5 Comments:

Anonymous joe said...

Hello, long term reader here - any chance of a link if you think my blogs ok

http://thefunkzone.wordpress.com/

cheers

6:53 pm  
Blogger owen hatherley said...

Done. I may have to bore you sometime with my dusty BA essay on P-Funk, if I can find it/if I'm not horrendously embarrassed by it...

12:22 am  
Anonymous joe said...

That'd be really cool, probably far in advance of my stuff but I enjoy writing for my blog even though its a bit daft and over the top.

Thanks Owen!

10:52 am  
Blogger DiSCo said...

Thank you for sharing a nice article.
seslisohbet

4:09 pm  
Blogger ekle paylas said...

nice blog Thanks for sharing. voicesohbet was really very nice.
sesli chat siteleri sesli sohbet
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslichat seslisohbet
sesli siteleri chat siteleri
sohbet siteleri sesli siteler
voice sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli sohbet seslisohbet
sohbet siteleri sesli chat siteleri
seslichat sesli chat
herkesburda herkes burda
sohbetmerkezi sohbetmerkezi

2:47 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home