Friday, May 30, 2008

Ne Travaillez Jamais



Kino Fist's Workin' Special is this Sunday: 2pm, at the E:vent Gallery, Teesdale St, Bethnal Green, showing Paul Schrader's Blue Collar and Jean-Luc Godard's British Sounds. The zine is, if I may say so myself, pretty choice, containing (non-pseudonymous) contributions from blog luminaries like Emmy Hennings, IT and Savonarola, plus myself, the Impostume, and other esteemed contributors. And pictures. I.T's contribution is now up, and an excellent post on our theme (too late for us to shoehorn it in, alas) is now up at Mentasms.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles Holland said...

entirely unrelated but....did you see the pictures of Welles Coates' refurbishment of a Victorian house on Things? It seemed very apposite your(our? I dunno) point about the hegemony of modernism at that time.

10:12 am  
Blogger owen hatherley said...

I missed that entirely, alas - but I read a very interesting thing about Frederick Etchells doing the same once.

9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home